First of all you need to know what presentation is and how it works.
Presentation (from Lat. Praesento – Presentation) – a document or set of documents intended to represent something (organization, project, product, etc.). The purpose of the presentation is to convey valuable information about the object of a presentation to the audience in a convenient form. The presentation is one of the marketing and PR tools.
The powerpoint presentation can be a combination of text, hypertext links, computer animation, graphics, video, music and sound of the series (but not necessarily all together), which are organized into a single environment. In addition, the presentation of a story, script and structure, organized for easy perception. A distinctive feature is its interactive presentation that is created for the user to interact through the controls.
- The presentation, designed for self-studying. It can have a branched structure and the presentation of an object viewed from all sides. It is usually implemented, with elements of hypertext.The powerpoint presentation can have certain different features depending on its location:
- The presentation, designed to support an activity or event. It is more minimalistic and simple in presentation of multimedia elements, and remote control does not usually contain text, as the leading text blurts, and is used for visual rendering of speaker’s words. – The presentation, designed for video demos, does not contain interactive elements, include a video presentation about the object and can contain text and audio track. A variation of this presentation is a promotional video.
- The presentation, designed for e-mail advertising is created with a minimal use of multimedia tools in order to reduce the volume of letters.
The article reveals the three stages of preparation of the presentation, just as attention shifts from the idea of the form.
The speaker seeks the ways to solve the problem. This means that you must extract the main ideas of the entire volume of the information and decide how to express these ideas in the form of conclusions.
The speaker is trying to make these findings clear, expressive and convincing to the audience.
Finally, the speaker prepares the best means and ways of presenting findings.
The article focuses on the techniques of preparation and use of visual presentations – whether transparencies, slides or computer presentations. All of this relates to the visual presentation facilities.
Conclusion – this is the result of information’s analysis.
GRAPES->GRAPE PRESS->GLASS OF WINE
Just as Grapes (Fig. Above) information is a raw material. Analysis is the process of increasing the value of information by extracting from it the basic idea. Communication – is a report of the basic idea to the audience. The effect, felt by the audience, depends on the quality of output (of wine), isolated from all the information and tools to use it (the glass).
The process to draw conclusions from the whole array of information – this is basic training for the show. If the findings were not made, then communication is not useful.
From raw information you can extract a lot of different conclusions. People often muss up the subject of the conversation (about what you want to speak) with the output (what you want to convey to the audience what it should believe or do.)
Let us see the information below:
- Titaro 27%
- Gemini 25%
- Hanson 16%
- Solalp 12%
- Packer 10%
- Mansfield 6%
- Others 4%
The text above contains information from which you can get a few conclusions:
• Six major companies are competing on this market;
• The two leaders took more than half of the market;
• Market leader – the company “Titaro”.
Each of these findings is an interpretation of facts. This does not mean that the information is being manipulated. By itself, each conclusion is correct, but one of them may be more significant and important for powerpoint presentation purposes than others.
The presentation must contain a hierarchy of the findings (conclusions):
• The main conclusion
It contains the fundamental idea that should be conveyed to the audience.
• Meaningful conclusions
They come form the structure of the presentation. For each unit individually fed a total.
These are the individual conclusions on each slide. Each conclusion is supported by data or other visual information. Each conclusion is logically tied to the next to ensure continuity of the presentation.
The main conclusion should be short, not longer than one sentence.
Formulation of the main conclusion can be a quite time-consuming and laborious process. However, if the main conclusion is formulated, it helps both speaker and audience:
• It becomes the focal point that directs the presentation.
• It prioritizes the choice of the most important information.
• The main conclusion in the form of a proposal may become the phrase that’s easy to save and even share with others.
Now you understand how hard it is to make a brilliant presentation. That is why we offer you to order your presentations at our service. We have academic level professionals and they will sure make your presentation creative and effective! Although we have best prices! Visit our service and forget the problems with an upcoming presentation!